2010/07/20

Views from Recycled Paper Manager, Dharamsala


Recycled Paper

I won't be able to draw any conclusion about the same as I still haven't receive the final analyzed report from Mr. Pankaj ji. But having the time spent with him, I found that only in some cases, the expenditure exceeded the total income of the family and that was mainly in the cases of artisans holding family of more than 3 children. Because the major expenses were on the children’s' school fees, clothing and entertainment. Other than that, even Mr. Pankaj ji agreed that the wages given to the artisans are up to the mark according to one of the principle- Fair Wages" of the "Fair Trade".

Once I receive the report from Mr. Pankaj ji after completing his analysis, I shall send you a report based on my introspection of the final report received from Mr. Pankaj ji.


Tsering Phuntsok,

Manager of Clean Upper Dharamsala Paper Project

No comments:

Post a Comment